Monday, September 24, 2007

Szablya dings 40!

My guildmate and I decided I needed the Carrot on a Stick, so we found 3 other folks to roll through Zul'Farrak. Well during the run, Szablya dinged to 39 then 40. WOOT! So here she is in all her prowlness! (I had to retrain to get claw 6 done)
Just prowl, greenish background, pet not selected.


Prowl pet selected, background is whiter.

Prowl on, Big red Szablya. Hard to see isn't it!??
So I dinged up to 43. Need to finish up some quests in Arathi and up to the Hinterlands and such. I also need a few more quests done in Dustwallow Marsh. Then I suspect I need to go to Tanaris.

2 Comments:

Guitgoin said...

Wow, that is sweet! When I start to level my Draenei hunter I'm definitely gonne get one of those.

Dick said...

Dude where's your cat? In the right situation that thing is hard as hell to see. Thats all i need is to have you sneak up on me and gank the shit out of me, thanks.