Friday, September 14, 2007

Arathi Basin Weekend..then hello 40!


So, this is AB's weekend for bonus honor. So I figure this will be my last turn through the 30's bracket and I am off to make 40. I have enough rested to get me there and the pet is about 1/2 to 39. I will most likely move to my ghost saber, so I need to name him/her. If you are reading this and haven't posted a comment, shame.
I am tired of having this stuffy nose and blowing it all the time and not getting to a sinus infection so I can get the drugs needed to kill it. I'd kill it with fire, but let's be honest, facial burns would not be worth it.
Would it kill some of you who visit here to post to let me know you do? Really??? Please?
OMG I miss Beastmaster.
I rolled up a rogue setting up for a 29 twink. Yeah I got issues.

0 Comments: