Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday Thoughts: Patch 2.2 Hated it!

Welcome to my new Friday post recurring thing. Random thoughts like other folks do, but purely my own. Or sometimes I steal them.

This new AH thing...it sucks. Strike that, it sucks and blows. It sucks and blows more than an F5 (enhanced) tornado. Currently it messes with 2 of my addons. 2!

BRK is detailing the new hunter pet here. http://bigredkitty.blogspot.com/2007/09/patch-22-aint-even-cool-yet.html

yes, fel reavers will rock.

Apparently we are going to be able to tame Warlocks later in the patch sequences, so will that be taming cross faction? I would love to have a little gnome warlock. mmmmm

Okay, my Royals suck. They suck less this year than last. They suck less than the new AH thing. I have tickets to tonights, Saturday and possibly Sunday's games. Tonight is a Buck night. Hot Dogs, small peanuts and the sip of pop cups are only a dollar. Good times. Oh it's also Fireworks Friday. They put on a good show and Fireworks are always good.

Next month contains Customer Service week. Be sure to be nice to them.

Did I mention that the new AH mail thing sucks?

Why is there a lack of bows and guns and 2 handed axes in the mid 40's to 50's area?

1 Comment:

Guitgoin said...

I was gonna say that at least your team isn't as bad as the White Sox, but your team was somehow worse =D As far as melee weapons goes though, you can get the polearm from AV soon. And for bows there should be a good reward from doing Mara, or at least there was for alliance...