Sunday, September 23, 2007

Introspection

Okay, so I spent the weekend at my aunt's basically making sure her 18 didn't have a ton of kids over and burn the place to the ground. Didn't get to play WOW much.

I realized I am most likely not going to stop and play the battlegrounds in the 40's bracket much. I just want to get to outlands and such.

My ghost saber just dinged again and is slowly but surely catching me. This is good because as I begin to run out of quests to finish up before I head into new territory, I need it to hold aggro better. Luckily, I do have some quests to finish in Arathi Highlands and surrounding areas that are still yellow to me, which means I make up for the lack of kill exp with some decent quest exp. Funny thing is, as a hunter, if the quest is orange you can usually do it solo.

3 Comments:

Dick said...

I have found to be true for locks too. But not true for my pally, for some reason I have to go after green quests and mobs or else im drinking after every fight even if i judge wisdom and have wisdom up on my self. stupid pally too hard to level.

For the Pie said...

Playing Hawka or the human pally, I have to remember that I cannot just keep grinding along. It's a serious issue when all the sudden you are dead because you are used to dropping a mob, looting, skinning and moving on.

Guitgoin said...

It was funny for me, since my hunter is my first toon, I never realized that the colors meant how difficult a certain quest was for me. I only realized it when someone I was questing with was scared to do a quest because it was red... I was sitting there like what's the problem lol!