Thursday, September 20, 2007

Not sure I like this new template

I think this template has a cool background but it sorta smooshes everything together. With the new bigger wider monitors I think templates with wider columns are better. I may have to switch back.

Update: Okay after getting to work and looking at this template on my old 17" CRT monitor it doesn't look as smooshed as it does on my home 22" widescreen LCD.

What say you?

Update 2: Okay found a 3 column version I like much better. Yeah posts are in the middle, but I like this format. Lost all my "widgets" so I am recreating them as I think they fit.

5 Comments:

Dick said...

hmm im not too sure. Most all the other blogs the posts are on the left and the rest is on the right, so when I look at the template it kinda throws me off. Its not squished together just looks backwards IMO.

Guitgoin said...

Hmmmm, it looks fine to me, I sorta agree about the backwards thing, but what happened to your armory sig thing??

For the Pie said...

Gah..The armory sigs went...bleh..I'll fix this when I get home.

For the Pie said...

The armory stuff is at the bottom. crud.

Guitgoin said...

Sweet, round 2 looks good