Thursday, September 13, 2007

I hab a cowd

After fighting allergies for the past few weeks, I finally have decided this is turning into a sinus infection. Gah! I hate these things. Better call the doctor and get the drugs ordered so I can nip this in the bud.


I can't breathe through my nose, which sucks at work, but sucks worse at night. I have sleep apnea and have to use a CPAP machine and it blows air through my nose to keep me breathing.


As you can see below, I hate my job. It sucks. Really sucks. Too bad it doesn't suck the congestion out of my nose. yeah, that was a gross thought, but hey I cannot breathe. I look like a slack jawed yokel ( no offense to the slack jawed yokels reading my blog) sitting at my computer wishing I could breathe normally and my eyes watering. Grrrrrr.


1 Comment:

Dick said...

I know how you feel with the allergies. Growing up i used to never have problems, but the older I get the worse it gets. I dont have sleep apnea but I do have trouble breathing. And yes work sux