Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Long time no blog

I've been busy with work and yard work and trying to stay cool...

Bleh..

I can't Plurk much anymore because I can't use the internet at work unless on break or lunch.

I have pretty much relegated Halkale to farming gold and earning a bit of honor in the dailies and maybe an AV or AB weekend.

I am going to focus on Gertbfrobe as my main for a while. At least until Wrath. The hunter changes make me excited. So do the pally changes. Not sure what I am going to do with Forthepie. FTP is cool to play but not sure on the changes to them in Wrath.

So I need about 250 honor and some AB marks to settle Gert's trinkets and some things that won't upgrade for about 10 levels. Then, I am going to maybe respec to prot and start running instances as a tank.

Well Equipped Pally tank LFG for RFK and such!

Although I will miss Seal of Command. OMG!!! that rocks in PvP.

0 Comments: