Wednesday, June 25, 2008

WTB Shoulders and Legs of the Blue rarity

So FTP is at 26, trying to get my last bit of armor upgrades before I make the final push to 29.

I want:

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=13114 Troll's Bane Leggings

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=7727 Watchman's Pauldrons

None on AH. I used Halk to do a full clear of SM, no blue drops except the BOP from the bosses.

Apparently the of the Eagle pants I had attahed clefthide armor kit to disappeared, probably vendored them on accident. /flails

I need to beg someone to run me through the Raptor Mastery quests in STV to get the chest from the end.

I am not going to go all out on the enchants, probably stam on the shield and the other areas I can get them. (i have plenty mats for level 35+ enchants) speed on my boots and some more strength.

I have used, mostly, the equipment I had for my time at 19. A few quest rewards were upgrades or really good deals on stuff in the 20's. I'll probably keep my gear through mid 30's and will start to upgrade into mail. I may not stop at 39 but press to 49 to gather more honor and marks.

0 Comments: