Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sweeps and mops and cleans the place up....

Welcome..

If you've linked over from BRK, welcome. :wave:

A small update on my adventures in Azeroth and beyond.

As you can see below I just left the raid team in my guild. It's sad, I enjoyed raiding and seeing new content, but at this time I couldn't put in the 4 days 4 hours a raid time. My guild is great and very supportive of each of our desires in game.

I've rolled up a few alts to see what there is to see from the eyes of other characters in the game. I am really liking the shaman. Many of my alts have been on a different server to keep me from giving the new character a bunch of gold and breezing through the first levels. I wanted to re-experience what it is like to start out with nothing. Oddly enough, on the new server, I ran into someone who, I believe, reads this blog. This person gave me some gold and we quested together for a bit. In fact, I was leveling up a pally and they were leveling a shaman. Sweet combo by the way. And thanks for the help!

1 Comment:

Knurd said...

I have done the same thing as of late. Not the raiding part, but the alts part.

I have always wondered what would cause someone to want to play on a PvP server. I have looked around many times while doing dailies thought how hard it must be on a PvP server.

Don't get me wrong, I always have my Arena gear in my bags, and am ready to flag at the drop of a hat ... but there are many times when I just don't want to be bothered with it.

It has been an experience as my priest is now almost 30 and I am dreading the move to STV .. oh well.