Wednesday, January 2, 2008

DING!!!!!! 70. Okay now what?

Get my training, which surprisingly wasn't too expensive. Equip my new bow. And...now what?

Oh that's right...800 gold for flying rider training, plus the mount.

Up to 300.

Working on quest chains that I never attempted before now.

Found an active guild on QD. I am now a Pup in the guild Underdog. We have 12 70's and growing. They are just where I need them to be, readying themselves for Kara.

I went into Blood Furnace Tuesday night and it wasn't too bad. The backup computer didn't lose it's mind and I did well I think. The pig off tanked or tanked a lot of it, I just couldn't trust the warrior to keep aggro or know what he was doing. PUG for the

Been questing in Shadowmoon Valley. Anyone got a few spots that pay well?

Oh, made a mistake and chose Scryer on Halkale. I am now rounding up stuff to switch to Aldor.

4 Comments:

BraxKedren said...

Welcome to QD. nice to see another blogger running around on this real. I knew those transfers were a good thing.

Grats on 70 BTW

For the Pie said...

Oh I am not a transfer, been here on the QD for a while, I think I got there right before they opened transfers. Yeah, that's right, I joined the server to roll Horde side with a group of friends who in a few weeks transferred their mains in and then left me in a cloud of dust. :( Then most of them have left the game.

New friends are to be made and fun times.

Brotik give Halkale a wave if you see him riding around Outlands or waiting for Kara. See new post coming!

BraxKedren said...

Oh I will wave )... just don't let me catch you raiding Halaa )p

For the Pie said...

Halaa. Gah. I have almost 100 dusts, let me turn them in please?