Monday, January 7, 2008

Armory Bug I has it, let me show you it.

Apparently Halkale is one of the few...err many folks whose characters aren't updating well on the Armory.

Suffice to say, I am 70, have my flying mount. I'll post a great screenshot I got in Hellfire later today (of course I am sure it's nothing new for all of those who have had their mounts since 4 days after TBC release).

I am one successful run in Black Morass and a Hearthstone to Shat from being keyed for Kara.

I finally finished Ramparts. Go me! I believe it was 2 months from start to finish for that quest.

I've done all my frag quests. I've got my god-awful ugly looks like an orange octopus died on my head.Stalker's Helmet of Second Sight

I need to go farm for Beast Lord Pieces and Sonic Spear. Mostly the spear so I can gloat to BRK.

0 Comments: