Monday, December 17, 2007

WTF? my Monitor is going crazy

Okay so tonight I watch a little TV after work, then come in to check email and my monitor is kinda fuzzy. Could be me, my blood pressure is a bit high due to not eating right and being way overweight, but it's odd. Could be the position of the monitor, it's a bit too low, needs to be raised up but it's too late to mess with tonight.

Dick made a comment about maybe the new job getting me back into WOW a bit more. Actually what's really keeping me down in WOW is the computer issue. I just need to get the MOBO replaced and I think I'll play more. Single digit FPS is just not a good thing. That and my server being a bit odd kinda makes for hard times. Anyone else see one side running the zone PvP stuff in Outlands and no one on your side wants to take it from them?

On another positive note, I traded in my 05 Kia Optima for an 07 Suzuki XL7. Payments went up but much bigger car. Seriously I am 6'4" and that Optima was way too small. What was I thinking?

Anyone got any cool plans for the Christmas Holidays? My family pretty much lives around here and we'll have Christmas over at my aunt's house with the big family and mostly just hang out here when not over there. Plus, I don't have any day off but Christmas Day, so that'll limit any cool plans.

1 Comment:

Dick said...

Maybe santa will leave you a new motherboard under the christmas tree this year.

Gratz on the car. I just bought a new truck day after thanksgiving. I had 2 cars and realized I was a fool for buying cars when I needed a truck.

Dont have any special plans for christmas, but I do for new years. My friends are having their annual block party and there is going to be 4 or 5 bands playing that night. Can't wait. Hopefully I will get my new camera for christmas and can take some pictures.