Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Back In PIE!

Okay I am back!

The previously mentioned new job is going well. I have a lot of opportunity for advancement there and they seem to like me. Yeah, strange right?

I still don't have my main computer fixed and it has really put a damper on my WOW playing. It's just hard to play the game at the lowest settings and almost come to a standstill in the major cities. I haven't even tried to do any instances.

I made 69 but dang what used to be most nights 3-4 hours has come out to be very little play time and barely even playing on the weekends.

Rant on:
My server's economy sucks bad. I put on a bunch of greens from the outlands and sold very little of it. Oh sure the runecloth and lower healing pots sold. My first server was pretty new and after about 6 months it started settling down especially after the transfers were opened. My current server transfers have been open for many months and still the economy is horrible. Rant off:

My guild is not going well, we keep losing folks and not really gaining as many. Of course, I haven't been around much so part of the problem is I don't think we are recruiting. The server seems to be very small especially on the horde side so that adds to the problem.

Oh for those of you who don't know, BRK has moved. Link has been updated.

My cat is falling so far behind. I try to bring her out when I am grinding mats for leather working and primals but it so hard to get her caught up. Plus, that charge aggro is so very nice. The Boar appears to be my main pet now.

Here's a newish pic of me and him.

2 Comments:

Dick said...

OMG PIE! I didnt think you was ever comming back. Gratz on the job and hope the paychecks are what you need to get back into the game.

Ratshag said...

Welcomes back!

Yeah, Outland greens don't sell worth diddly - ain't just yer server. Either vendor'em or find an enchanter who'll DE'em for ya, then sell/use the dust.

Sorries about yer guild. As a member of one what be to the point of requiring massive life support jus' to breath, I feels yer pain. Lucks to ya.