Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My name is FTP and I cannot jumpshoot

Okay, sadly, I am a keyboard mover. I don't move with the mouse, can't get it to work right, it feels so...awkward. Heck, sadly, during my days in DragonRealms (text based RPG for the olde) I used to use the numpad for moving room to room and all the keyboard for macros and such. Sadly, I cannot do it in WOW. I am ashamed.

/stands
Hi. My name is Halkale and I cannot jumpshoot.
/hangs head in shame.

Oh yes, I know the idea and the process and can do it if I want to, but like I said, I cannot do it in the battle. Hence, why I probably suck so bad at the PvP thing. (although I usually do well because I know my class)

Here's what set this off. http://www.bigredkitty.net/2007/12/10/dont-shift-blame-solve-the-problem/

Please don't hurt me if you read this Shifttusk. Plug: http://roarhunterpvp.blogspot.com/

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, it's easier for some and harder for others. I manipulate my mouse/keyboard combo with ease due to my LACK of macros. I play by "default" and only recently added GEM due to how my raid guild does signups. So I have learned from the start how to "move" in WoW.

My point? A friend of mine was a "paper player" for a long time. She hated computers and never wanted to touch one. Well low and behold the lass got a new job and she HAD to learn computers.

I spent the first week helping her walk around. It was difficult for her and I think it would be for anyone who had never used a mouse very much.

Though - others that use computers all the times still have issues, so it does go all ways.

I like to think of it this way, if you falter in one area, where can you make up for it? Perhaps you're just that much better a chain trapping or helping the guild strategize. That sort of thing.

:)