Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Where in the world is Hal the hunter?

Okay it's been a few days since my last post. Ooops.

Well life has been busy for me. Work sucks, what's new... My friends and I left Blood Line and created our own guild called Ace of Spades. I've been developing our forums and working on a website, so I have that going for me. ;)

As you can see I also made 58, ran through the portal and made 59 a few hours later. Upgrades are plentiful.

Yes, I have had my first Fel Reaver death. That is a funny story actually. I avoided Fel Reaver deaths during my time soloing over the weekend. Yesterday, our 58 priest walked into Outlands and we were getting him caught up to me. We avoided a Fel Reaver and I called it a bad word and it NO LIE came back for me!

As soon as the website is more than just a filler website I'll link it.

1 Comment:

Guitgoin said...

Hey, good to see ya back, and gratz on startin your own guild. Good luck with the whole endeavor of keeping it goin.

And also with the Fel Reavers, I've yet to exact my revenge upon the Fel Reaver that killed me... Just gotta watch out for em for now though =D