Sunday, October 14, 2007

Are the Epic PvP rewards worth it at 60?

I enjoy playing in the battlegrounds and would really like to spend some time in there as I get closer to 60. Maybe when I hit 60, I'll go hang out in AV for a long time.

So my question is this, are the PvP epic rewards worth it? Or will a few hours in Outlands replace them quickly?

Edit: Thanks for the responses. Yes I've been to Outlands on my dwarf hunter and noticed how quickly I moved from sucky old world greens to OL greens! I just wasn't sure how quickly one might replace the "OMG PURPLEZZZZZ" epics from PvP, since I didn't really do PvP on my dwarf.

5 Comments:

Girl Meets WoW said...

The caster off-hand items are about the only thing that's worth it. For anything else, I'd save your honor points; you can use them to pick up a nice piece at 70.

Guitgoin said...

I totally agree with girl meets wow, save the honor for something nice at 70. You'll get good enough gear starting off in Outland, and once you get the lvl 70 PvP pieces you're gonna keep those for a long time.

sdh said...

Once you hit 58 you should hit Outlands asap. You'll find some significant upgrades from quests very quickly.

Anonymous said...

Just came across your blog so this is a late response. I used the level 60 epic pvp gun from level 60 to level 68. It's a nice gun/bow/xbow. Pretty much everthing else has an upgrade as soon as you get to Outland.

Taz

T Money TenFive said...

Well this is of course like 4 or more years later, the level 60 pvp gear is worth it, just dont get the pvp shoulders get the heirloom shoulders, and probably the heirloom 2hander, or 1hander depending on class, overall it'll be a better turnout, course if u can just get all heirlooms :)