Sunday, October 14, 2007

Is that a shiny spear on your back or are you happy to see me?

Well earlier today I snuck into AV and got a win on my first time in the battleground. So, yes you see I have the Ice Barbed Spear. I had a guildy throw a +15 Intel on the spear too. Why? Well, I have a goodly amount of agility already and mana consumption is normally my problem.
I think you should have your enchants and armor/weapons be a complete set instead of pieces. In other words, does the totality of the "set" work for your playstyle. End game I probably wouldn't do this, but that spear will carry me through a long time and now if I see stamina/agility type armor I can work on that and still have a decent amount of intel.

1 Comment:

Xizang said...

Took m a while to get it...

I wonder how you can play with this interface. Looks like it could be cleaned up a little bit. So much screen estate wated :P