Thursday, August 30, 2007

Is it time for a new pet?

Okay so I have the white lion from the barrens that you get with a quest. I thought I was being different. I am not. I am sad because I have this white lion and I keep seeing tons of them running around. Well...I go to Petopia (see link in my favorites area) and check out the special pets section. Hrm. There are pets with unique skins. Hrm. So....do I travel around and try to get a special skinned pet or hope that the other huntards will drop their white lion skinned pet for something else.

On my dwarf, I ran a raptor almost all the way up through until I could tame King B. Then I tamed the Raptor King and ran him through to Winterspring, then went with a bear. I am digging the cats though.

2 Comments:

kakalaki said...

If you like your lion, maybe you should try to tame Humar, the black lion... he is a rare spawn in the Barrens. :) I like my Kitty too.

Unknown said...

Get a boar while you can :X