Friday, August 10, 2007

Braggin' That's all..nothing more.


Okay, maybe more than bragging. WTF is wrong with these rogues? I have tons more damage and played Defense and rocked the world of the ally and they have 20k less damage than me? Sneaky is one thing, not doing crap is another.

First group. Dang I'd BG with them anytime. They flat out rocked. We just could not be contained. Second group. WOW, they showed heart. Big freaking supersize heart. This match started out poorly, we were outnumbered, then we caught up, then we lost a few thinking we were going to lose. We didn't we came back from 2-0 and won. Yeah, this is a group of fighters. They can go to battle with me anytime. Except Matrim. You let a hunter beat you by 20k points and well..that's a shame.

I am so digging playing the Battlegrounds. They are a rush if you get in there and mix it up. There are some freaking great Alliance folks playing these days. Badman or Badassman. Warrior. Wow, he topped me in damage during a match. He just kept coming.

0 Comments: