Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Time for Hunter goodness!

Okay, my guildmates whom I try to play the most with, have given me their blessing to begin leveling up the hunter. So, expect more posts on the goodness of hunters as I level up and gain new skills and pets and such.

I like the change of pace of playing the warrior, sometimes. Gah, I just can't get into the flow of things with him though. Warriors are definitely harder to play than hunters. As for mastering both classes, I am not sure. I am leaning towards saying once you learn how to play a warrior, mastering the class is much easier. It seems opposite of how hunters play. Playing a hunter is easy, mastering..not so much.

My altitis might rear it's head and I'll roll up a pally. Except...I hate to roll up a Belf.

Ya know, I've wondered how a warlock would be to play.

0 Comments: