Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wish List: Raids and such

Time for a wish list I have.

At least 2 pieces of T5 as quick as I can get them. That T5 bonus for pets is just too nice to pass up. T5 is within reach for us and of course the guild had to shard two of the shoulders last week when I missed. Tonight is Gruul's, Maggy and TK for Void Reaver and Solarian. Here's my wish list from NEED to upgrade slots.

Chest Maggy just needs to drop this token tonight and I need to win the roll, if there is one. My normal raid chest is Haha for some hit rating and to activate my meta gem. Other than that I am running the S1 Chest (boo!)

Shoulders Currently using the Beastmaw or the S1 shoulders (S3 is not something I can ever get with my skills in Arenas. I know there are some nice shoulders in ZA and that is a raid we are doing on a regular basis for some upgrades etc.

Feet Okay here's where the stars have to align and no shamans want this item. It's in some cases a sidegrade to Shadowhunter but I would like the ability to gem these as I swap armor in and out. I won't cry if I don't get them, because I think they would be a nice option for me. My other boots are the PvP boots. To be honest the Vindicators may also be an upgrade to the Shadowhunters, armor ignore is still a hard concept for me to understand.

I need a new helm, T4 helm is okay, my PvP helm is from HKM

I am saving badges for a crossbow and a new stat stick plus a nice ring (although I need to adjust my hit to replace one of my rings)

May the loot gods be good to me tonight!

0 Comments: