Thursday, June 28, 2007

Howdy!

Okay this is my first post. Thought I would detail my voyage on a new server and switching factions and returning to my primary class. I just recently created a new Orc Hunter and am leveling up with some friends. We are looking toward doing battlegrounds and also end game instances, as well.

I am on Quel'dorei-US server. I currently on this server play a 6th level Hunter named Halkale. I also have a 33rd level Warrior named Hawka. Our battleground group is Emberstorm. My guild is called Questionable Content, I was invited by my friends when I came to this server to join them. Our guild is pretty laid back, some of us want to raid and do instances, while others just prefer to play around and learn new stuff.

If you are ever on QD, shoot me a whisper!

0 Comments: